|Cromhall School Centenary Handbook, p05||Booklet commemorating the school's 100th anniversary in 1964. Page 5.
List of head teachers.
|Memorial: Parham, 1930||Memorial inside St. Andrew's Church: George and Edith Parham, bequest for the care of the churchyard, 1930.|
|Ordnance Survey One-Inch Map, 1913-1932||A portion of the Ordnance Survey 4th Edition one-inch map, showing Cromhall and surrounding area.|
|Ordnance Survey One-Inch Map, 1930-1946||A portion of the Ordnance Survey 6th Edition one-inch map, showing Cromhall and surrounding area.|
|Plaque: restoration of the church bells||Plaque on the wall inside St. Andrew's Church, commemorating the restoration of the church bells in 1937.|
|Women's Institute programme for 1936||The top half of a card listing the Cromhall Women's Institute programme for 1936.|